Thursday, January 31, 2013

Literacy Narrative Timeline



Literacy Narrative timeline
·         I was born on December 31, 1991
·         My first words was “mommy”
·         At the age of 3 my father and mother got me influence into reading books and music
·         One of  my favorite books was Green Eggs and Ham
·         In the 2nd grade a teacher named Ms. Harris got me more influenced into books having me and others read all different kinds
·         At the age of 12 I got influenced with music and art by uncle’s
·         My friend Deonte and I began making a couple of drawing and made them into small comic with different funny stories
·         In the 9th grade a music teacher continued to influence me with all different kinds of music rather it was classical or modern music of today
·          At the age of 16 I start working with this program called reason (installed on pc) it took time to get use to (also wasn’t always on it as much)
·         At  ages 17 and 18 I work with more music program(that was install on my pc) and help make beats for my cousin who is a rapper and a friend named Brian with some music for his poem/rap
·         At ages 19 and 20 I had to start over with another program when it came to music
(beats) and do all my beats over since I had a broken flash drive and I went backing to drawing different things (ex. Flowers, cartoons, people, cars)

·         Now I slowly switching back to music (beats) from art and in the future I am majoring in electrical engineering and some how use these things with my major

No comments:

Post a Comment