Monday, January 14, 2013

Why writing is important



My career goals are to graduate at least atop of my classes and to get a bachelors degree in electrical engineering also to start a business with two of my closes friends or a business of my own. I would have to use writing and communications to become successful by communicating with a lot of different people to tell them what my business is about. When it comes to writing I have to make sure that my writing is clear and understand rather it is on paper with detail instructions on what to build or how to build something or on blue prints to show which part goes where. The kind of writing I’ll have to do is straight forward and making sure that the designs I do are clear to others. My writing and communication skills would have to improve by getting a better understanding of where I am as a writer and communications. For example I am an ok writer but I know that I need to work on writing to help better myself in the future career goals that I have. Also when it comes to communications I have to gain a lot more confidence to talk to people to tell them my ideas and plans for what I would want for a design. For example I am more of a shy person when it comes to communication but for me to be successful with communication again I would have to have confidence to get my point across for those that I am working for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Norman :)
    My name is Jaylene. I think it's really cool that you want to be an electrical engineer. Also, trying to graduate at the top of your class is a very good goal to have. I hope you reach your dream :)

    ReplyDelete